Thursday, January 12, 2012

Little frog


Yay!
Mary Graham got her cast off yesterday and she looks like she is "stuck" in the froggy position.  It really is amazing that her legs use to only hang straight and now look at her. I'm so glad it off and to have my baby back, but she's in pain. After having been in a cast for over 5 weeks, not having bent her knees, she is very stiff and weak. Anytime I move her, change her diaper or pick her up she screams because her muscles are so sore. The doctor said this would take a couple weeks to improve. She is happy to be back in her bouncy seat and I'm sure she will improve each day. We will be doing lots of physical therapy, with her VEPTR surgery just 2 months away. Pray, pray, pray for her to get stronger and put on some weight over these next 2 months. We praise God for her healing and that the hip surgery is behind us-thank you for praying with us. God is at work, hearing our prayers and I look forward to Him doing great things, I know He loves MG so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment