Saturday, November 19, 2016

No place like home

We made it back to Birmingham with MG just laying in my lap in the back seat. She had a rough night, but I wasn't on top of her meds and let her go too long in between. So now I have 18 alarms on my phone so not miss one. Whew! We are tired but so so glad to be home. Her spirits are up and I knew her mental state (and ours) would improve if we just got home. 

She walked some today with her walker and is having some content moments in between pain. So that's some improvement! Scarlett, our puppy is helping make her feel better too :)

Thank you all so much for your prayers, I'll update in the next few days as to how she is doing. I know your prayers and God's grace carried us in supernatural ways. He always does.

Please continue to pray for no complications or infection to arise. Amazing to think she won't have another surgery for a very long time. This was her 18th surgery and I think it's time to take a break, don't you? We will return to Philly in a few months for an expansion in the clinic. But for now we just praise God for his goodness and healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment