Friday, January 24, 2014

Going home

Sorry these last two post were late....didn't get them copied from my caring bridge

Jan 15, 2014 8:40 PM
"Live in Christ....rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing
 with thankfulness." Col 2:7

Going home tomorrow, yay!

MG slept all afternoon and played tonight, still hurting but is fast asleep now after meds.

The sweet veptr family from Indiana had their flight changed to tomorrow and they are on my same 
flight to Atlanta :) So glad to have someone in the airport and plane that just went through the exact same thing as us!

Dinner tonight at RMH was serve by a group of people who work for Coca-cola. They travel 
for meetings all over and meet at Ronald McDonald houses to volunteer. They were super nice and I 
met a sweet girl from New York who sat with me and MG and we talked for over an hour- made my night!

Love all the people God places in my path because of Mary Graham.

We pray for safe travels and continued healing for MG. Can't wait to see Loftin and Lucy, I 
have missed them so much! I don't think they missed us as they have been having fun with grandparents all week ;)

So grateful for you all praying and God's goodness. We will come back in 4-6 months for a longer
 stay for some more pulmonary testing. But for now I'm just thankful for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment