Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Had to share

"And the God of all grace who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast" 1 Peter 5:10

I was looking through old videos and had to share Mary Graham's progress and the work God continues to do in her life. 

This is two years ago after recovering from the major hip surgery and she was relearning to walk. This takes me back to such a painful, hard time for her, and so challenging for us.

MG August 2015

But then God has does so much over these two years. His goodness is overwhelming

MG dancing

MG jumping in the lake

She can dance and jump and is even learning to swim a little bit. That was the first time she jumped in the lake and I think it took her breath away 😉

So I had to share with those of you I know still pray for her.

She's had two magnetic rod expansions at CHOP and they have gone so well. It only takes about 5 minutes and she walks out with minimal pain. This is huge and these rods are the biggest blessing.

The verse above has been on my heart and just reminds me of how God is restoring each of us and only through our suffering do we grow and gain strength through Christ. Mary Graham's life is just a picture of this. 

I will try and update some more in time on my blog instead of caring bridge.

I do love to share what God has been doing and just getting to watch MG grow stronger is truly a miracle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment