Sunday, December 11, 2011

Things are looking up


Mary Graham has really turned the corner today. She slept through the night completely last night. Her appetite is a little bit better. The only setback was one of her incisions had started bleeding yesterday and got progressively worse. I was up a lot checking it and spoke with our orthopedist two times in the night. He met me this morning at the clinic. He changed some of the bandages and said it was nothing too concerning, when you are dealing with cut bone and muscles (yikes, could have done without knowing that). So, I am tired, but MG is doing so well that I don't really care. I had to post this little video. Hope you can view it. She can't move, obviously, but she twirls her toes and hands when she is excited. And today we saw some smiles. Thank you for praying, I know it is because God has heard your prayers. Thank you for standing in the gap for us when we are too tired to pray.

We are grateful for your prayers of healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment