Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Like night and day

I had been told by many that the implant surgery versus the expansion surgery was like night and day....well, I believe it now. MG has done great today, she came through surgery beautifully, with no complications and Dr. Campbell was able to expand her rods about 1 cm each. Immediately she went to recovery and was in my arms after a few minutes already waking up. Today she has been sleeping most of the day and when we move her she is in pain, so please continue to pray for her pain to subside. She has already eaten some Mac n cheese and apple juice, and given us a few smiles. So, although yesterday I talked about how everything seemed the same as when we were here in March, today has not...the difference is refreshing, encouraging, and just a huge relief.....and we are so thankful to all of you who prayed us through today. God has been with us every step of the way. Praise God for a smooth day and please continue to pray for more improvements and healing. "For you make me glad by your deeds, Lord; I sing for your joy at what your hands have done. How great are your works, Lord." Psalm 92:4-5

1 comment: