Thursday, October 30, 2014

Home

We are home and thankful this trip is behind us. Our travel was a bit crazy with someone finding a knife on the plane while boarding, evacuating and searching several passengers and delaying us for over an hour, crazy! We missed our connection in Atlanta, but got on a later flight and made it home right when Loftin and Lucy walked in the door. Thank you to my parents for keeping them-my dad was Mr. Mom this week driving my van all around :)

Thank you for praying....MG is sound asleep and I think I could sleep for days. Worn out but so glad we are home a little earlier than we thought. 

One more cute pic of mg at RMH. We will go back in April for revision surgery and ask that you pray against infection or complications from this surgery. Your texts, comments, emails, prayers carry us and we are grateful that you all walk along beside us. You have no idea how we feel our burden lifted at times. 

Happy Halloween! I have two Elsas and Davy Crockett that are super pumped about tomorrow night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment