Monday, February 27, 2012

Day One

We made it safely to Philadelphia, had nearly perfect travel, it was so smooth. Mary Graham is feeling good and has been an angel. We have been walking around some and exploring this city and the hospital that we will get to know very well over the next coming years. Prayers are being heard and God is walking before us.

Today we had our first appointment with anesthesia to prep for her CT and MRI that will take place early tomorrow morning. Although we don't know the exact time yet, it will most likely be around 7:30 am. Please pray for these tests. They will take about 4 hours and she will be under anesthesia the entire time. I didn't realize they would take quite this long. We ask you to pray for no complications during or after the procedure, for no unusual findings, and for the results to give the doctors better understanding of MG as they prepare for the veptr surgery.

Pray for our hearts and minds to rest in Him and not in the circumstances around us. Thank you again for lifting us up!

"Yet I am always will you, you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory.....But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds." Psalm 73:23, 24 and 28

No comments:

Post a Comment