Sunday, November 18, 2012

I think I can, I think I can....

View photo.JPG in slide show

This pic is about how we feel right now...let us out :) MG is still doing really well, just battling a little pain, but overall still improving. The ortho doctors said her surgery tomorrow would probably be removing the vac and sewing her up, or if it's not healing properly, to replace that vac with a new one and stay another week, or there is always a chance the rod will have to be removed, or if Dr. Campbell feels right about it, he may go ahead and do her expansion. So, always lots of options to play out. Of course I would choose the first. Met some families who have been here weeks and weeks....it will be ok no matter what the next step is for MG. Thanks so much for all your prayers of healing and strength and endurance.  Hoping we are closer to the finish line for this journey. 

Not sure what time her surgery is tomorrow, I am hoping first thing in the morning. I will post tomorrow when she is done.
"Cast your burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain you." Psalm 55:22

No comments:

Post a Comment