Saturday, November 10, 2012

Some prayer requests

We leave very early tomorrow morning for Philadelphia and Mary Graham has not been herself today. She is in some pain and pulling on her back, the same place where she did before when the infection began. Although I hope I am wrong, I feel like I know her so well and I fear it might be returning. Thankfully we are heading to CHOP and that is the best place for her to be if we start to face infection again.

MG will have surgery Tuesday morning for an expansion of her rods. In July, this was a quick procedure with one night in the hospital...I'm afraid things may not be as cut and dry this time around with the possible infection. I'm not exactly sure what to ask you to pray for.....pray for wisdom for the doctors and, if the infection is returning, to be able to find it and have a plan to get rid of it. Pray for Lee and I to be prepared for whatever may come. Pray mostly for Mary Graham as we travel and wait for surgery, for her pain and comfort to be managed. Also, please pray for Loftin and Lucy and the grandparents taking care of them...we are so thankful for such wonderful family and they love to being with them.

Pray for God to go before us, let us trust in His plan for this trip and to see His hand in all the details. He is always faithful. I will update my blog and caringbridge....we are always so grateful for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment