Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 7

Mary Graham was in a lot of pain this morning and hasn't been eating much - her stomach seems to really be bothering her and she threw up today. However, we seem to have gotten to a good place with her pain and I am thinking much of her discomfort is due to her tummy now. She has slept more peacefully today and we are so thankful for the progress she has made in the last 48 hours. She really is doing so well.

These are the three ICU doctors that have become my best friends :) I love these ladies and have actually really gotten to know them....they are superstars. They have fallen in love with MG and seem to care about our family so much-this has been a huge blessing. They have taken lots of time to talk with us, especially me, when I ask millions of questions and need extra reasurance. God sent the perfect team for MG and us and they are always asking how we are holding up and let me cry to them when things have been so hard-they truly care. They were laughing when I was taking their picture after rounds this morning, they said they had heard I was going to snap of picture of them. We will be back to visit them every four months when we come back for expansion surgeries.


And here is a sweet picture of Mary Graham, only one IV left in her. No more oxygen, feeding tube or central line. Thank you so much for continuing to pray for her recovery.


No comments:

Post a Comment