Sunday, February 1, 2015

Philly

Thank you for your prayers today, they have truly been felt. I have felt peace and encouragement. We are here in Philadelphia and we are already in pajamas about to go to bed :) I think it's 6:30 my time 😳. Mary Graham woke up last night with more fever and coughing, but she has had a really good day. We had perfect flights and met such kind people who asked why we were traveling, after telling them, we have more strangers praying for MG. She had a little fever today, but I believe she's on the mend and I'm thankful her surgery is not until Wed, we always have surgeries on Tuesdays so this is a good thing to have one extra day.
There was no room at Ronald McDonald house, so they gave us a discount at homewood suites, it's within walking distance of CHOP and this place is nice, we have a full kitchen (because we are going to be cooking a lot 😉), and free breakfast. We can still get a room at RMH tomorrow or later on in the week. But I'm thankful for a good day full of blessings and hopeful for a good night. 

We have appts later tomorrow with Dr. C and anesthesia. Thanks for all your love and support, it carries me through. 

Here's a pic of the back of a random bathroom door today, love how God can show up in the most random places.


No comments:

Post a Comment