Friday, February 6, 2015

Ups and downs

We have been discharged and flying home tomorrow, so glad! MG continues to be up and down, irritable, happy, crabby, moody, in pain, and has told me that I'm being mean to her 😁. But I believe she's improving. So, we are all ready to get home and for her to feel better. Please pray for patience in her healing and rest for us all. We are so thankful she is through the surgery and I hate that she has to go through all of this.    Tomorrow is a new day and as I was reminded by a friend of this verse in   Lamentations....

22 "Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
    for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.

God is so faithful through all the ups and downs and we are never consumed because he loves us so much. 

Thank you for walking with us and standing in the gap to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment