Wednesday, May 13, 2015

About the same

Mary Graham was up most of the night in lots of pain. I spoke with the nurse and this is fairly normal with the kind of surgery she had and being casted for 5 weeks and I have her on big pain meds. She is having some moments of contentment, but trying to move her or take her to the bathroom is excruciating. She says, "please don't hurt me when you pick me up."

She pretty miserable and says her back hurts and her knee (it is still bent like it was in the cast). This is some of the worst pain I've seen her fight in her 4 years and through all her surgeries.

Please continue to pray for for healing and some pain relief to come soon. It's hard knowing how to help her right now and just being patient for her to get back to walking and moving. Thank you for all your encouragement and lifting us up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment