Tuesday, April 14, 2015

More smiles

MG has improved over the last couple days-she is still not doing great at night, but it's getting a little better. This afternoon she didn't have to have any heavy drugs and we had lots of visitors today that helped pass the time and distract her. We are so grateful for God's work in her life. 

Yesterday 4 people texted me that they were going to the grocery store and asking if we needed anything. Then a girl stopped me in target and said "Are you Mary Graham's mom?" She then went on to say she was praying for her and us. God's love and mercy never ceases to amaze me. 

We went for a walk today and she got a new seat (one I found after researching spica casts and different ways to help kids sit up), so she can do more things at her little table on her own. I told Lee that I may have made some random Amazon purchases at 4:00 in the morning-just trying to make her as functional as possible :) 

I am hopeful for better days ahead and we are beginning to adjust to our new normal. MG is very heavy and I have noticed random bruises on me-but other than that we are making it. 

Thank you for continuing to pray!



1 comment:

  1. Jennifer,
    We've been praying for MG. So sorry she had to have her hip done but so thankful the surgery part is over!
    Prayers for healing & peace over the coming 5+ weeks!
    Love & concern from Memphis,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete